If you are looking for ideas and inspiration on how to work with and craft better customer experiences, then this playbook is a great place to start. It contains the building blocks you need to achieve coherent branding, help you evaluate your CX work from a business perspective to insights in to the human mind.
The playbook contains:
* What is customer experience? – this section helps you make the work with emotion and experience more tangible.
* Your sources for customer insight – find your customer insight sources and anchor your work in knowledge and data
* How to define and measure success from your CX work – suggestions for clear KPIs, beyond NPS
* How to craft better customer experiences – with the help from the Disney Paradox to a framework on how to create memorable moments
* Two tools for getting inside your customers shoes and mind – with instructions and a fictional case that helps you get a head start with your customer journey mapping. The second step and helps you identify pain points and find untapped potential for your business in solving these for your customer.