Managing a global online presence from one location, usually a head office, requires some co-ordination and communication skills. Not to mention the challenge of keeping a brand consistent in potentially 196 locations, which all have their local behaviour, technology maturity and other aspects that sets countries and regions apart from each other. Here are a few tried and tested ideas for making global marketing management a little less challenging and much more effective:
If you are looking to improve your online presence, either it be through a website re-design or just to refine and improve your service experience and offering online, this is a manuscript you can use to help you in the process. Feel free to subtract, add and refine :) Overarching questions & material
- Information about your customer journey
- Path to purchase
- Internal purchase process - what internal touch points do you have for a sale to go through? who are involved?
- How and when do you communicate with your customer during their purchase process? who does it? (department and responsibility)
- Who are your biggest competitors? and how do your company differentiate from them?
What is itProgrammatic is a more focused way of purchasing online display. Instead of doing manual work on establishing which websites are relevant to reach your target audience and buying separately from each website or a selection through a display network. You can use one single provider and rather then buying banner space on websites you can buy a target audience i.e people. Key benefits
- Increased precision in terms of reaching your target audience
- Increased ROI
- More efficient use of media budgets
- Increased insights from campaigns
This article is for anyone taking the first step to understand how website analytics can be helpful for your company to improve sales or leads though actively working with your website. It's a list of initial and very simple questions you can use to evaluate performance and get insight for what actions you need to take in order to improve conversions and engagement. The purpose of this article is to help someone who is an absolute beginner to connect the dots between analytics data and your website.