BUSINESS DIRECTOR – OTTOBONI – GÖTEBORG
March 2016 – August 2016 (due to office close down)
In short – I managed a portfolio of clients in the Gothenburg area. I was responsible for building and re-establishing relationships, strategic direction/assignments, team building, evaluation and establishing new opportunities for collaborations (sales & business development) for the company.
Key skills: digital strategy, business development, client relationship management, understanding the the clients business and challenges, digital marketing, communication, branding, content, crm, sales etc. Leadership and team management.
Wrote proposals, managed and put together, briefs, teams and presentation material frame works for pitches.
Clients include: EFG, Merxteam, Riksbyggen Väst
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – iPROSPECT – GÖTEBORG
March 2015 – March 2016
I managed a portfolio of clients in the Gothenburg and Malmö area. I was responsible for building the relationships the strategic direction, marketing advice, up and cross-selling services within the service portfolio of digital and perfomance marketing and insight solutions.
Key skills: strategy, relationship building, presentation and communication skills, strategic planning, quality assurance of deliveries to clients, branding, encouraging activity, business presentations, business insight, marketing and communications, business development (both client and agency side) etc. Creating sales presentations, strategic documentations, agreements, proposals. Representing iProspect in the area of west Sweden.
Service portfolio of the company: Google Analytics (+ premium), DoubleClick, programmatic, Paid search (AdWords, Bing etc) Paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), dashboards, CRO, SEO (audits, technical, content, amplification, keyword analysis etc)
Clients included: SCA, Lindex, Kjell & co, Hornbach, MQ, Göteborg Energi, Västtrafik, Volvo Cars International Sales, Brother, Solresor etc
Internal assignments: I was responsible to planning marketing activities and events within the area to attract new clients/business in the region and to build partnerships with other
companies that may benefit iProspect within in the region both within Dentsu Aegis and local associations.
STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGER – DIGITASLBI – GÖTEBORG, SWEDEN
October 2011 – February 2015
In my role as strategic project manager I am responsible for the day-to-day management of medium to large digital projects. I ensure project scope is defined, create and manage the project plan, and provide direction to team members. I secure delivery of the projects at the right time, cost and quality.
- Liaise with the client and deliver updates in a timely fashion and work on ensuring client satisfaction and deepening the relationship between DigitalsLBi and the clients company.
- Establishing new opportunities, identifying where DigitalsLBi can help the client further with the company service portfolio.
- Acting as the advisor for the client for digital solutions, insight and planning of activities through roadmaps and assisting in prioritisation of the projects.
- Leading strategic (pre-study) projects (target audience + company + digital insights )
- Leading other types of projects such as; app, campaign, analytic assigments, etc
- Leadership and team management.
I’ve worked with various types of projects, from producing content, to more in depth pre-studies (from a user, business and digital perspective). My experience encompass both digital design, production, analytics and insight, SEO, user studies and so forth.
Key role handling skills: Business development, digital strategy, good planning, communication, finical savviness, digital savviness and leadership abilities. Crucial to keep up to date with the latest digital developments within marketing, communication, branding and design. Relationship building.
My client list included: Royal Canin, AB Volvo, Volvo Penta, Volvo Bussar, Volvo Cars and more.
Internal assignments: Skyddsombud for the Gothenburg office, project manager and part of the Marketing Group, responsible for the Swedish DigitasLBi website and occasionally assist in concepts for social media initiatives for Sweden (main objective employer branding & new business).
DIGITAL MEDIA ADVISOR / PROJECT MANAGER – MARKET BROKER, GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
March 2011 – October 2011
Small media agency located in Göteborg, Sweden.
- Digital strategy and business development
- Advising clients on the subject of digital marketing and communication.
- Create strategies and suggest solutions within display advertising, social media, SEO and Google AdWords.
- Planning, evaluation and optimization of activities and campaigns.
- Negotiating with larger networks and websites on behalf of my clients.
Internal assignments: creating events for the company – I arranged a social media breakfast at Espresso House to help generate new leads for the company. I also assisted with the email marketing communication.
Clients included: Groupon, AVIS, Fonus, Familjens Jurist, Folkuniversitetet, Katshing and more.
Software and skills: Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO, display, online strategy, planning, paid social, branding
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – DESIGN BY STRUCTURE, LONDON, UK
May 2010 – March 2011
Structure is a renowned design agency in London.
I started to work for Structure on a three months contract, on a freelance basis as a self- employed digital consultant, before being offered a permanent position. I liaised on a day to day basis with key clients on digital projects, ranging from websites to digital marketing material. I managed incoming projects, handled feedback and made sure any comments where communicated back to the developers and designers appropriately.
- Digital strategy and business development
- Branding, marketing & communication
- Writing reports (gathering data from various sources and combining them)
be pro-active on key accounts and giving recommendations and advise to clients on new digital projects as well as calculating quotes for costs, planning of web projects and allocating resources.
- Understanding of digital communication and marketing best praxis, online strategy and engagement.
- Heading up digital projects and being able to work well managing more then one project at a time.
- High attention to detail, being a jour with the latest digital trends and being skilled communicator.
- Managing team members and staff
- Sourcing freelancers
- I researched new trends, digital design and online marketing techniques.
On top of my main duties I assisted with wireframing and initial website analysis for new web projects.
Clients included: TelecityGroup, betNow, Greshame, SPCK, Wyles and Hardy, Contextis and The Churches Conservation Trust amongst others.
Software: Sitekit, Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, HTML, CSS, Studiometry, Google Analytics, WordPress, Google WebMaster Tools, Web Forensic, iPlotz, Basecamp
ACCOUNT MANAGER – ROCKETSEED, LONDON, UK
April 2009 – March 2010
Roketseed develops software for email marketing. They operate in the online media, email marketing and corporate branding vertical. The core product is email branding, however the company also develops newsletter, survey and landing page facilities for the clients to utilize.
I was managing both big and small accounts on a day to day basis. Overlooking new implementations, projects, upgrades, supplying advice and best practice for email marketing. Together with liaising with the designers and developers for the creative workflow.
This role required me to be on top of new developments within online and email marketing as well as being aware of how to build and market brands online. Client relations are key and I am renowned for my good client handling, a result from my proactive thinking, can do attitude and communication skills.
- Digital strategy and business development
- Relationship building and increase collaborations and partnerships
- Digital strategy input for email marketing & communications
- Managing the creative workflow to ensure that the designs delivered are spot on to their specific brand values and guidelines.
- Campaign reporting, advising on improvements and surveying any up-selling opportunities for the company.
- Training sessions for the clients, teaching the company software and how to best utilize it with the current marketing plan and its objectives.
- Holding sales presentations to prospective new clients when needed.
- Advise on the subject of design and relevant software to in-house designers (Photoshop + Rocketseed software)
Internal assignments: I was working on a project with the CEO to create the new digital branding for the company. From marketing messages to developing the designs. I also wrote guideline documentation for the company on the subject of best practice for relevant design elements.
A brief list of my key-accounts: The British Red Cross, BT Engage IT, Vitra, IOR Group, M62 and several more. I’m sharing responsibilities for The London Paper and The Telegraph with the company Account Director.
Software used: Analytics, Photoshop, Fireworks, HTML, CSS, the company software tools for email marketing and analytics
ECOMMERCE MANAGER – BLOSSOM MOTHER AND CHILD, LONDON, UK
January – 2008 – April 2009
Blossom Mother and Child is a bespoke retailer with both an online store with a worldwide customers and brick and mortar stores at the best locations in the world (London, Riyadh, Dubai amongst a few). Selling luxury maternity clothes, accessories and baby wear from know brands (Missoni, See by Chloe, J Brand, 7 for all mankind, etc)
My responsibilities encompassed being responsible for the ecommerce department, my goals where to increase sales, customer satisfaction, loyalty and to increase brand awareness and create the “Blossom feeling” online.
My responsibilities included:
- Digital marketing and ecommerce strategy (against the KPIs to increase sales, newsletter subscribers and followers, return rates, cart abandonment etc) – no strategy existen when I started to I created this from scratch
- Digital marketing: paid search, SEO, display, email marketing, affiliate marketing
- Email marketing: segmentation, content, strategy, evaluation
- Online PR: blogs, social networks/forums, magazines (off and online),
- Analytics: Google Analytics, sale data, subscribers etc
- Reporting: against sales targets and other KPIs (weekly and monthly to MD and the company board of Directors)
- Online merchandising: improving photography by being on set, website updates depending on season and weather, re-order items etc
- Customer loyalty: email marketing, follow-up/feedback program
- Managing contact and relationships with third party suppliers such as: design, development, photography, marketing and creative agencies.
- Responsible for the different parts of the ecommerce operations (delivery, shipping, customer service, warehouse etc)
- Ensuring that the look and feel of the website is at a luxury level at all time and according to the Blossom philosophy and brand standards.
- Connect offline and online marketing
- Another key project I was heading, was implementing a CMS for the website and e-shop – the goal to make the site more dynamic and cost efficient. This required SAP integration. I wrote the requirements for the new website from extensive analysis of the previous one. Taking the project to end of development before I moved on.
Results: During my time at the company my marketing strategy increased both traffic and conversions by a very considerable amount.
Knowledge and software: HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, iMove, Office package, SAP.
WEB ASSISTANT – METROPOLITAN GRAND LODGE/CHAPTER, LONDON, UK
April – October 2007,(Contract)
- Running the website/extranet for MetGL. Handling user accounts and
- Uploading pictures and content, managing RSS feeds, mail outs and press/information releases.
- Cleaning up the look of the site, bringing more structure both to the site and the back-end system.
- Making templates, forms and new pages.
- Maintaining the communication with the developers, scheduling in updates and new features.
- Multitasking and handling a wide variety of projects at the same time.
- Training staff when required.
Main projects: restructure of website/extranet (infomation architecture), new registration process, FAQ, public site and style protocols.
Software: EIBS EasySite CMS, Adobe Photoshop and HTML
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND ILLUSTRATION – VARIOUS FREELANCE ASSIGNMENTS
September 2004 – August 2007
While studying I took on various freelance assigments for graphic design, illustration and so forth.